Modern Apartment Kitchen with Timber and Black Accents
- Create a light and bright space without it feeling clinical and stark.
- Create a modern design with interesting features.
- Include seating for up to 3 people.
- Create a functional workspace with accessible storage.
- Include a dishwasher.
- Update flooring.
- Work around existing services (plumbing & electrical).
Light and bright apartment kitchen. White Satin handle-less cabinetry creates the feeling of space in this otherwise long and narrow kitchen.
We utilised larger cabinetry and wide drawers to create easily accessible storage. A pull-out pantry was also integrated into the design to further add to the functionality of the space.
By introducing timber elements from the engineered timber flooring through to the contemporary thick open shelving we were able to bring a sense of warmth into the space.
To add interest black accents were used in the sink and tapware and continued through the display cabinet doors and window frames.
Kit-Kat tiles, an engineered stone benchtop and warm LED task lighting was added to complete this look.